Little Soya soy sauce is my favorite soy sauce. It’s not just the taste, the packaging is perfect for me. It’s portable and comes with a screw on top, that way none of the sauce goes to waste. This product is also great for those of you who are concerned with gluten-free products. Below is a dipping sauce I made using Little Soya.
GINGER SOY DIPPING SAUCE WITH LITTLE SOYA GLUTEN FREE SOY SAUCE
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1/4 cup Little Soya Soy Sauce (you can buy it online by clicking HERE)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- handful of chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 (or more) teaspoon of sweet chili paste or pepper flakes
- 2 tsp chopped or minced ginger
- 1. Mix all ingredients together!
French Toast and Wine
Hi! My name is Catherine. Welcome to my food obsession, where I share recipes, food adventures, and all around anything and everything relating to food. With a dash of love, ...Read more about this chef..